- Why should I add a listing to FSBOinOmaha.com?
- Is it really FREE?
- What else comes with my FREE listing?
- Because your service is free, do you profit by selling our e-mail address?
- Can I add a photo to my listing for FREE?
- Can you go directly to my listing without coming through the front end of this site?
- Is there a way I can find out how many have viewed my listing?
- What other services do you offer?
- How long will the listing stay on FSBOinOmaha.com?
- How do I edit my listing?
- I’ve forgotten my password. How do I find out what it is?
- How do I indicate that my home sold?
- How do I delete my listing? We sold our home OR we decided to list it with a realtor?
- How do I add the red listing flags found on the overall listings page?
There are several good reasons. First of all, the site is viewed by literally thousands each month. Second, the price is right. Listings are FREE. Plus, people are just waiting to see your listing. Through our site folks can join our listing notification service. Those that signed up will be notified when your listing comes in. Another good reason to place your listing on FSBOinOmaha.com is that you are able to provide a photo and much more detail about your home than you’d be able to through a newspaper ad. By placing your web site address in your ad (we’ll provide you the short and specific url), you’re giving customers an opportunity to learn more details about your home. Additionally, folks browse our site looking for a home. So you’ll want to make sure you are listed here.
Yes, it is free. No strings attached. The site is supported through advertising and additional services. Be sure you give our advertisers an opportunity to provide your mortgage serves and title/closing services.
Along with the basic information about your home, you’ll have a map link and a comment area for more specifics about features. If you have an electronic or digital picture of your home, we’ll be able to add it to your FREE listing. Prepare your FREE listing now.
NO! Your e-mail address is not sold. We take great pride in protecting your privacy. Read our privacy statement. To that end we have protected your e-mail address through this site. Visitors can not see or extract your e-mail address, but they can still e-mail you questions. Having said that, you can expect periodic e-mails from us with your listing counter information or announcing site service changes. These e-mails may include promotional information from our site sponsors.
Yes, the direct address is FSBOinOmaha.com/ plus your listing number. So, if your listing number is 100 your direct address would be FSBOinOmaha.com/100. You can place www. in front of this address, but it is not necessary. Many use this direct address in their newspaper ad so that those interested can learn more about their property, i.e. see more at FSBOinOmaha.com/100.
Yes there is. Follow the Seller’s Area link found throughout the site. Log into your private seller’s area for your listing to see counter information, edit your listing and more.
- Featured Home – As the Featured Home your listing will be seen by everyone entering the site.
- Additional Photos - Maybe you have additional photos (beyond your one FREE photo) that you would like to add to your listing.
- Premier Listing – A Premier Listing places your listing where everyone can see it, at the top of the listing page.
- Highlighted Listing – Make your listing stand out on the listings page by highlighting it.
See our Seller’s Area for more details and to place your order for any of these services.
After your listing has been on FSBOinOmaha.com for 90 days, it will be removed. When your home sells, simply indicate sold (through our Seller’s Area feature) and we’ll remove your listing entirely after 90 days.
Follow the Seller’s Area link found throughout the site. Key in your listing number and password. After making changes to your listing data, simply press the ‘Submit’ button and your changes will be completed and immediately placed on-line. Review your changes to confirm accuracy. Be sure to use the browser’s refresh or reload button to ensure you’re viewing the most up to date listing information.
Follow the Seller’s Area link found throughout the site. Press the ‘Did you forget your password?’ link. Provide your listing number and your password will be e-mailed to you.
If you sold your home, please indicate it as “sold” through the Seller’s Area link. You’ll see the sold link on the main menu once you’d logged into the seller’s area. We’ll delete your listing from the site at a later date.
If you’ve listed your home with a realtor and you’d like your listing immediately deleted, here is the procedure. Follow the Seller’s Area link found throughout the site. Key in your password and press the Enter Seller’s Area button. You’ll find the ‘Delete Listing’ link in this Seller’s Area. After you confirm your desire to delete the listing it will be immediately removed. Please note that deleted listing data can not be restored. A new listing would need to be initiated if your listing was inadvertently deleted.
How do I add the red listing flags found on the overall listings page?
Many of these flags are automatic. For example if you indicate that the price has been reduced in your listing data, the red ‘ r ‘ flag will be shown. If you indicate that the home has sold, the red ‘ * ‘ will be shown automatically. If you purchase a video link, the red ‘ v ‘ will be shown. If a free photo is submitted, we’ll turn on the ‘ p ‘ flag.